Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome Back

   PART 1
 PHOTOS OF 2012

  1)
     This is one of my favorite photos because I love space and a solar eclipse is special and wonderful to see.
     2)
     This is my second favorite picture because it shows me that people are willing to help others even if it is not the same species
     3)
     This is my favorite picture of 2012 because it is the first day of a new year and the year 2012 must have been a special year because we got a unique light show at the begging of  a new year.

PART 2
INTERESTING THINGS
     1) What was the best song in 2012?
     
     My favorite song of 2012 is Katy Perry's "Part Of Me"

     2) What was the best Movie of 2012?
     My favorite movie of 2012 is "Wrath Of The Titans"

     3) What was the most important news story of the year?
  The most important story of 2012 was Hurricane Sandy 

     4) Who is the most important person of 2012?
 The most important person of 2012 is the first lady "Michelle Obama"

     5) What was the biggest sports OR entertainment story OR sports/entertainment Person of 2012?
My favorite entertainment story is that the calendar was wrong now people can stop saying the world is gonna end.

PART 3
HOW WAS YOUR HOLIDAY
     1) I remember when I opened my first present of 2012 it was a star theatre pro and now i could sleep under the stars every night 
     2) I don't have any
     3) The school year

No comments:

Post a Comment