Thursday, February 7, 2013

http://gizmodo.com/5969018/the-100-most-astonishing-images-of-2012

     1) http://gizmodo.com/5969018/the-100-most-astonishing-images-of-2012
     2) This website showed me some of the most astonishing images of 2012, and they are astonishing. Some of these pictures aren't even on Earth, they can be in space, sea, and sky and it is simply unbelievable. Some of my favorite ones are of space, hurricane Isaac, the two soldiers hidden, a man hidden in a panda photo, of fireworks, and the gun underwater.
     3) I learned that these photographs can change how you see the world and beyond and open your mind to something else.
     4) Here is one of my favorite photos from the link
     5) a- I picked this photo because it makes you think where or what this is, I can tell you what this is, this is 35mm of film, but I won't tell you were it is. You would have to go to the link above to find out.
          b- I see:
                         -Rules of thirds
                         -Lines
                         -Viewpoint
                         -And a bunch mergers
          c- The photographers were two students at Kingston University named Luke Evans and Josh Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment