Tuesday, September 18, 2012

3 of the 40 greatest photos

image by Mark Pardew/Returns
 I picked this photo because I like animals and I like the way people are trying to help them.
This photo looks cool because it is on a tilted hill and it is cool looking.
I think it made the top 40 powerful photos because it is showing him helping a animal in need.
Source: apod.nasa.gov/ via: reddit.com
I picked this photo because I like space and to me it makes me think that we are lucky.
This photo is cool because it is in space and how they took it is amazing.
I think this photo made it on the top 40 powerful photos is because it was the first photo of the earth from the moon and it really meant allot to people because it meant we can do anything.                                                      
                                    
                                                              image by Eric Gay/AP
I picked this photo because it makes me think that we stand together no matter what.
This photo looks cool because it is showing us the front of these people, letting us see more.
I think this photo made it on the top 40 powerful photos is because it is sad to see all those hwho have lost something that we had cared about.

No comments:

Post a Comment