Tuesday, September 25, 2012

unusual and interesting photos part's 1 & 2

Part 1
     1) My reaction to this photo was WOW, it is an amazing photo.
     2) A he either  shook the camera and took the photo or B he took 3 or more individual pictures and put them together in photoshop.
     3) the austin capital would look cool like this, I have access to it the capital is in downtown austin.



Part 2                                 
1) I picked this photo because it looks cool and it is jus a spectacular photo of a woman on a pool
2) I found this photo in the category of "Sports Action",it is the second lsat photo to the bottom.
3) The award this picture won was the honorable mention award and it looks like it was 5th place.
4) He took the picture of this woman diving( I think)in the pool and took it upside down at an angle at the right time.
5) I think the judges thought it was a good or alright picture and that is why they had put it in the honorable mention award 
6) I think the photographer had to place the camera at a certain angle and get the photo at the right time


No comments:

Post a Comment