Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Self Portrait and Portraits Part II And Rules of Photography Part II

     1) The most common mistake made by a photographer is that they are not physically close enough to their subjects, meaning the subject is to small to have any impact. Viewers can sense when a subject is small because it was suppose to be and when its small because the photographer was too shy to get close. Don't be shy  they'll usually be happy to have their picture made.
     2) The setting in which you make pictures of people are important because they add to the viewers understanding of your subject.
      3) Be upfront about who you are and what you're doing . Don't just barge into a scene with your camera blazing. In fact, it is usually best to leave your camera in its bag when you first approach people, so as not to frighten.



     I chose these two out of the other pictures because these are the only two i found that actually had to do with the environment.

I chose these two because I like how the pictures are being reflected by the mirror and door knob

     For the assignment I will take a picture of my self for the self portrait. I will try to do what I can to make the picture look good, I will focus it, I will use the rules of photography, I will do whatever I can to make the photo look good. I will shoot somewhere in the school where there is a mirror or anything that can be reflective.

                                               lets see the 10 rules of photography

                                                               
                                                                             Rules of Thirds
                                                                   Simplicity
                                                           Symmetry and Patterns
                                                                        Lines
                                                                         Framing
                                                                          Balance
Viewpoint
                                                                            Depth
Cropping
Mergers
Avoiding Mergers

No comments:

Post a Comment