Friday, November 30, 2012

Abandon Theme Parks

     1) The park I like to visit would be the Glen Echo park. I would like to visit the Glen echo park because it is old fashioned hand I like old fashioned. It reminds me of what it would have been like in the park and I would have loved to go there. I would take pictures of every thing because I would want to remember that day.
     2) Here is a photo of the Glen Echo Parks, Crystal Pool
     3) list 5 unusual place I would visit
        - the forest
        - a island
        - a castle
        - a abandon amusement park
        - ruins of an ancient civilization
    4) Here are some pictures of a couple of ancient civilizations
     5) It would be really fun to document these location because, well what photographer wouldn't want to take a picture of these ancient places. Who knows what secrets the ancients had held in there kingdoms, there are still many things we don't know that we could discover. I would really love to go to these places and more to take these photos and keep them forever.
     6) it wouldn't take me anything ftp go to these locations,money would be ok, but beside the point I love the ancients, and I would love to visit these places. first off I would need a camera and I would definitely need a guide,  because I don't know where is where and I would hate to get lost. The law that concerns me the most would be getting my passport, that is the only law that concerns me.

No comments:

Post a Comment