Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Academic Shoot Preview

"The Story"
     The story in this photo is one about people coming together an becoming friends. Friends can come in many shapes, sizes, and age.
     I think this story is about people getting along because the people in this photo are having fun and not arguing.
"Action and Emotion"
    The story in this photo is more about action because the two kids in this photo are using fire to cut or bind an object.
"Filling the Frame"
     This photo fills the frame because the room is filled with the people working together for a specific purpose.

     I picked this photo because it is an outstanding photo of a young girl putting some red food coloring in a box covered in a black bag and the center is jumping up with title pink clumps
     I see in this photo the rules of balancing, mergers, framing and lines (the lines pare on the edges of the bag

     Most of the photos are being taken in a science classroom and one in at a desk or an office but these photos are taken in the classroom
     All of the classrooms that will let me in
     Put everything that I had learn into the photos I would take

No comments:

Post a Comment