Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

     1) The reason I choose John Gutmann's"Archer", was the fact that I love the past and the fact that I prefer the weapons of the past than the weapons of the present

     2) Promenade Deck

     I see a floating circle on the side of a deck just floating there. I see a small island in the horizon that we are heading to. Another thing I see how the sky and the sea cooperate with the earth making us a show that is beautiful.
     I smell the air that we smell when we are at the sea or ocean. I also smell the fresh air of the outdoors and the sea.there is no better smell than the smell of fun or freedom.
     I hear the waves hitting the but and people enjoying their cruise. I also hear the sea creatures dancing in the water jumping in and out of the water. Another thing I hear is a something calling me making me want to go in that direction and hearing new things that are out there.
     I taste the little drops of sea water that the boat runs into. I also taste the food that I was served at this ship, spaghetti, water, jello, and buffalo wings. Another thing that I taste is the taste of adventure, exploring what is out there and tasting freedom.
     I feel the fresh air, the water hitting my face, I feel the freedom of a animal. I also feel curios about what is in the black circle is it a portal to a different dimension? Or is it hole to the bottom of the ship. I also feel like it will lead me somewhere special that no one has been before.

        Archers
     I see modern day women going back into the past. I also see what it was like in the past, seeing these women makes me think that everything in the photo is in the past. Another thing I see is the house in the background reminding me that we are not in the past but how much the past meant to us.
     I smell the fresh air of the past. I also smell  the smell of the bows and arrows as if they were new. Another thing I smell is the perfume the woman are wearing.
     I hear the sound of arrows being launched and hitting the floor. Another thing I hear is the sound of cars passing by and kids playing outdoors. I also hear the birds, both passing by and the ones being frightened by the sound of the arrows hitting the food or passing by them.
     I taste the air of the past. I also taste that pie someone left out to cool down.
     I feel what it is like in the past. The excitement of what it is like to see professional archers shoot bow and arrows. I also feel the air that is passing by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment