Thursday, October 11, 2012

Africa Project preview

     1) My reactions to these photos of Africa and it wildlife is outstanding and simply amazing, the animal there are spectacular and wonderful and I really like these photos.
     2) This photo is my favorite of the photographer.
     3) This is my favorite photo for a couple of reasons the, first is that this picture is of a lion they are my favorite animals, the second reason is that the wind blows the lions mane one direction while the lion looks at the other direction, and the other reason is that the photo really catches a scene where the lion looks to his kingdom.
     4) This photo has balance in it for everything in the photo are balanced, the only lines I see are the ones in the grass and in the lions mane, this photo is simple.
     5) Nick Brandt used a Pentax 6711 with only two fixed lenses.
         While directing Michael Jackson's Earth Song in Tanzania, in 1995 that Brandt fell in love with the animals and land of East Africa.
         Over the next few years, frustrated that he could not capture on film his feelings about and love for animals he realized there was a way through this with photography
         Brandt loves Africa and he says,"That there is nothing that can take me out of Africa and its wildlife."

No comments:

Post a Comment